There’s a block party near you — Party at Playground Park!
Tuesday October 3 – 6 to 8 pm
On the first Tuesday in October, neighbors all over the South volunteer to host get-togethers in their front yards. Community connection is proven to fight crime!
Neighborhood Night Out is an opportunity to visit with other neighbors while enjoying beverages and snacks. Dogs on leashes and children are welcome. Visit any or as many of the gatherings as you wish. Photos from last year’s NNO.
Members of Eastwood VIPs will drop by the gatherings to share their crime-fighting tips for Eastwood. Police officers that patrol our area have been invited to drop by as duty permits.
Please join one of these gatherings for snacks, drinks, conversation, and more:
- Jason and Courtney Brown — 10444 Silverock
Also: Kid friendly activities such as sidewalk chalk and bubbles.
- Mark and Carol Kamenish — 838 Sylvania
Also: Music. Snack selection includes vegan offerings.
- Scott and Tina Weinert — 963 S Rustic Cir at Gateway
- Brian and Cindy Cade — 10152 Creekmere Cir
Also: Grilled hot dogs and adult beverages. Dog socializing
- Jeffrey & Suzanne Irish — 934 Forest Grove Dr
- Santiago and Cecilia Hinojosa w David Cunningham — Playground Park (Lippitt at Sylvania/Sinclair)
Also: Grilled hot dogs. Kids fun at the playground. Bring a chair or blanket and picnic a while.
Thanks to Jud Human, along with Darrell Wood, for coordinating Neighborhood Night Out!