Sunday April 9 (week before Easter)
2:30 to 4:30 pm
Playground Park (Lippit/Sylvania at Sinclair)
- 2:30 pm – Socializing & Activities
- 3 pm – Easter Egg Hunt
- 3:30 pm – Refreshments & Activities
Join our family fun day at the park celebrating our neighborhood’s beauty and the renewal of spring.
Check out our fun!
- Bounce house for younger kids, and obstacle course for older ones, plus playground fun and a variety of activities.
- Bring flowers from home (or store) and create the Flower Arch. Then get your picture taken amid the floral glory.
- There will be two hunts: one for age 5 and under in the playground area, and one for age 6 and over on the lawn.
- Please stay after the egg hunt for popsicles and refreshments. Feel free to bring a snack or drink to share.
Renew your Eastwood membership at the event, so bring a checkbook or $20.
Mark Kamenish photos from last year.
Help Make the Magic!
We need several people and could really use your help!
April 2 Sunday
Egg stuffing at 3pm at the Goers House, 827 Sylvania Dr. We need donations of plastic eggs!
April 9 Sunday
1:30 pm – Egg hiding and event prep at Playground Park. Set-up Flower Arch, tents/tables with member ship, drink and popsicles
2 to 4 pm – Monitoring the bounce house and obstacle course, and helping with refreshments.
Shop for Us!
- EGGS – We need a few hundred more eggs this year for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt. Please grab a couple dozen LARGER eggs while you are out this week.
- CANDY – Please buy a bag or two of individually wrapped candy that doesn’t melt — no chocolate please.
- DRINKS – small water bottles and boxed juices – please!
DROP OFF donations at 827 Sylvania Dr., house with the two white Adirondack chairs in front.