Community Connection — Proven to Fight Crime!
Tuesday October 4 – 6 to 8 pm
First Tuesday in October, several of our Eastwood neighbors volunteer to host get-togethers in their front yards. Look for the bright blue balloons! Neighborhood Night Out is an opportunity to visit with other neighbors while enjoying beverages and snacks. Dogs on leashes and children are welcome.
The idea is to get to know your neighbors as a way of helping prevent crime in the neighborhood. It is scheduled to coincide with National Night Out (natw.org), a crime awareness event that takes place in August in most states but is delayed until cooler in October in Texas.
The following are hosting:
- Chris & Kari Kloepper 10428 Lake Gardens
- Thomas & Annie O’Kelly 989 Sylvania
- Carolyn Jones & Francis Shaner 10162 Creekmere Cir
- Amy Martin & Scooter Smith 980 S. Rustic Cir
- Gary & Melanie Brown 1015 Forest Grove
- Brad Ozanne & Patricia Wheeler 10484 Silverock
- Chris & Jen Goers Playground Park (Lippitt at Sinclair)
Police officers that patrol our area have been invited to drop by any of these locations as duty permits.